Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Soundtrack Of My Life

For the soundtrack of my life, I picked three songs:


1.  "Sky's Still Blue" by Andrew Belle.  I chose this song because I consider myself to be an optimistic person about most things, and also I thought this song was really thought provoking and I like that.  This is definitely one of my favorite songs.



2.  "Counting Sleep" by Trent Dabbs.  I picked this song because I'm always really busy and worried about something.  I always feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get done what I want to get done.  When I hear this song I think of my best friends and my boyfriend because they are usually the ones to tell me that I need to relax all the time.



3.  "Eggshells" by Landon Pigg.  I chose this one because I over-analyze everything, I'm very indecisive, and also because I've had a few ups and downs in my life.  It seems like I've had to make a lot of important decisions lately and it's really hard to know which are the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment